Thursday, 21 June 2012

Lunar yarn club : (

I meant to have an update on my Lunar Yarn Club yarn this week, but the postal service in the UK has decided to eat all parcels. I'm imagining a sort of cookie monster in a basement somewhere, with postmen feeding it parcels from a safe distance.

So updates on that shortly - I've got my fingers crossed it makes it through to me all safe and sound becuase God, do I need some more sock yarn right now. I must be down to my last, like, ten skeins and five perma-stash untouchable glorious skeins. This cannot continue! Luckily, Yarnscape and Lunar shipments co-incide this month so it should be double joy when the postmen finally wake up from their enchanted sleep or defeat the postal cookie monster, whichever is assailing them currently.



No comments:

Post a Comment